AP/AR Shared Service Manager
Ground Effects is looking for an AP/AR Shared Service Manager to assist with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and any transactional tasks including, but not limited to, tax filing, credit and collection, vendor and customer set up, and cash and other treasury reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, emphasis in Accounting preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an AP/AR Shared Service role at a medium to large business.
- CMA, CGA or CA designation strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and establishing shared service within an organization.
- Familiarity with various ERP and accounting software systems.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and their application.
- Proactively manage and monitor overall performance to drive accuracy and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Manage departmental improvements and monitor KPIs.
- Support team with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Maintain strong controls ensuring all group policies and all relevant statutory requirements are complied with.
- Building a strong team within the shared service team, including recruitment and development.
- Ensure accounts receivable, accounts payable, and financial accounting groups are meeting monthly deadlines, to ensure timely close of financial statements.
- Develop and maintain an internal revenue reporting processes to provide accurate timely information to internal stakeholders, and ensuring these numbers are consistent with externally reported figures.
- Help to identify and implement new controls surrounding accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and financial reporting.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Control the daily banking requirements.
- Monitor and improve the cash conversion cycle
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the Shared Service group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.