Summary: Ground Effects is looking for an Auditor to join our growing organization. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Minimum Grade 12 education required; College or Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Experience or designation in quality manufacturing including inspection, auditing, and testing experience. Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of Quality Assurance.
- ISO-9005/IATF-16949 or Internal auditor training preferred.
- Certifications including ISO/TS Internal Quality Auditor, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma an asset.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Previous Quality Experience, with an ability to train others and learn new skills.
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and Passport.
- Requirement to travel to various regions within Canada and the United States.
- Responsible for delivering a risk-based thinking, operational, regulatory and customer specific required audits.
- Expected to contribute to the annual audit plan.
- Effectively manage all aspects of audit planning, execution and reporting of Internal Audit assigned by Quality Systems Manager.
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with Ground Effects Plant management and Quality management throughout audit execution.
- In conjunction with management, perform effective risk assessments to ensure audits focus on the most relevant business risks.
- Perform audit activities independently in an effective, timely and quality manner.
- Document results of audit and provide CI initiative resulting from observation or Audit findings.
- Produce concise and impartial audit reports to communicate results of the audit work and drawing conclusions on control effectiveness and impacts.
- Complete audits in accordance with IATF 16949 and ISO 9001:2015 ; ISO 14001:2015 internal audit requirements while applying International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Ensure that issues identified are fully understood by the auditee and appropriate action plans are defined as a result.
- Perform special and ad-hoc projects, including internal audit process related projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.