Business Systems Analyst
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to assist the IT department in the development and support of company applications at the Ground Effects Corporate Office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Graduate of College/University program in Information System or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience with IT Database Administration(experience in automotive / manufacturing preferred)
- System development experience required
- Programming experience required
- Exposure to the following languagesdatabases including:
- PHP, MYSQL, CSS, HTML/CSS
- C++, C#, Java – language family, ASP.Net
- Visual Basics, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- Must be team oriented.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Provide client support and training to network users.
- Assist in the development, implementation ,of network policies and procedures.
- Analyze client reporting requirements and develop custom reports.
- Analyze information systems processes, and propose customized solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
- Assist in the development and support of Database operations and Ground Effects internal and external websites
- Occasional travel will be required coupled with a valid passport.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.