ERP Project Specialist - Epicor Administrator
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for an ERP Project Specialist - Epicor Administrator. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- A University Degree in related field (B. Comm in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering) preferred.
- College Diploma with 3 years’ experience
- Must be team oriented with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in project management considered an asset
- Have excellent time management skills: Should be able to independently prioritize and multi task to meet deadlines
- Computer skills (MS OFFICE required), willingness to learn skills in other software (Epicor E10, SharePoint, etc.)
- Detail oriented, reliable and punctual
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
- Business Systems Analyst
- Will be responsible for the administration of the ERP (Epicor) system
- Managing Administrative Console
- Managing Security Permissions
- Ensuring Change Management processes are adhered to before making system change
- Understand tasks and deliverable as a team member representing your functional area, ensuring the project is structured in compliance with GFX Missions and Goals
- Collect and validate requirements for the business and make business process decisions within your area of expertise
- Work with Project Manager and Team to develop process plans and data migration tasks, and Execute Project work within time frame as committed
- Investigate, prototype, test and implement best practice for your area of responsibility
- Liaise with key stakeholders ensuring departmental managers are involved in escalated decisions and buy in on all recommended processes
- Identify and present pertinent information that will impact the project to the project team/manager in a timely manner and recommend solutions
- Summarize project activities - required to report on the progress of project activities on a weekly basis to the Project Manager
- Ensure proper communications surrounding team and departmental requirements are clear, concise, and understood
- Document the end state business processes
- Train, coach and mentor end users, and reinforce/audit new processes
- Input to risk and issue management and responsible for resolution or escalation
- Capture and track change requests to resolution
- Support milestone tracking across multiple project deliverables
- Manage project documents as requested
- Travel to all GFX facilities
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.