Financial Analyst FP&A
Who We Are:
Established in 1986, Ground Effects has grown to become a multi-faceted supplier of interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry. We are a global company, headquartered in Windsor, Ontario.
At GFX, we have created a culture that values long-standing employees and excellence in everything we do. Employees can expect to be a part of a great team that values safety and quality.
Ground Effects is currently searching for a Financial Analyst - FP&A to assist at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication and organizational skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment with a focus on FP&A and corporate finance preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Possess sound financial and business insights.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal formats.
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel.
- Lead projects, identify key business and financial risks, and support setting financial priorities
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts and operating budgets
- Develop financial models and analysis to support operational initiatives, analyzing ROI and profitability to identify improvement plans
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Develop insights by performing analysis using internal and external data
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Support monthly reporting process through with the broader finance team
- Establish relationships across the various company departments to support the FP&A group.
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross-functional leaders and management
- Participate in the financial performance results with budget vs actual variances
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications within the system; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements
- Support the coordination and preparation of the month end close process as well as budget and forecast process
- Develop studies/recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvement programs as requested by management
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Are you ready to COME GROW WITH US?!
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.