Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
We are recruiting for Finisher/Sprayer associates to support our continued growth.
- Receive daily instructions from Plant Supervisor and carry out duties as required
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements) and that all work is checked for correctness
- Perform work so that production requirements are met
- Perform work in a safe manner according to the Company Health and Safety Policy. Alert Supervisor of any problems or concerns relating to safety
- Ensure work area and floor are cleaned upon completion of use
- Ensure that products are properly handled to avoid damage
- Immediately inform Supervisor of any non conforming material or products
- Ensure all finished goods when packaged have job numbers clearly marked with description of contents, for identification purposes
- Keep inventory stock of finishing products
- Attend and provide input in production meetings
- Grade 12 education
- Good knowledge of wood prep and sanding
- Must have experience with spray guns ,pumps and other equipment
- Need to have experience with wood staining and color matching
- Must have experience with spraying paints and lacquers
- Shading and toning would be a benefit
- Must be a self starter and detail oriented
- Must be aware of quality, productivity, and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed
- Must be team oriented
Please reply by email to email@example.com or by fax to 519-946-0185
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.