Human Resources Coordinator
Summary:Do you have a passion for human resources and want to drive your career forward in a dynamic fast-paced environment? We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinatorto join our HR team at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Maintains and communicates company policy to supervision and associates for consistent and fair compliance in administration for all associates.
- Responsibilities include the areas of employee life cycle, recruitment/hiring, orientation, payroll updates, new hire paperwork, training and development and contract workforce management.
- Responsible for internal and external recruitment, hourly and salary, as directed by management, coordinating with managers to conduct interviews and recommendations for placement.
- Administers benefit program, employee service, disability administration, maintenance and communication of employee information and/or including benefit invoicing reconciliation.
- Monitor and maintain on the job and classroom training records to support IATF requirements.
- Responsible for hourly employee attendance tracking, vacation tracking and issuing of appropriate corrective actions.
- May be responsible for processing payroll and hour/labour reconciliation.
- Assist with health and safety program/policies.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all activities in the Human Resources Department.to ensure the retention of qualified staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent is required coupled with post secondary diploma/degree in related field.
- Two to three years’ experience in Human Resources required.
- Must have a good knowledge of provincial regulation.
- Strong computer skills in window applications.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- CHRP designation an asset.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.