Human Resources Coordinator
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a HR Coordinator to join our HR team at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Lead external recruitment, as directed by the Human Resources Manager, coordinating with managers to conduct interviews and recommendations for placement.
- HR Coordinator in the areas of employee life cycle, orientation, new hire paperwork and main HR contact for multiple sites.
- Assist with training and development to include record retention for compliance.
- Maintains and updates position descriptions for multiple sites.
- Coordinates employee events and social committee activities.
- Assist with health and safety program/policies.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all activities in the Human Resources Department.
- Maintains and communicates company policy to supervision and associates for consistent and fair compliance in administration.
- Special projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Other duties as required
- Two to three years’ experience in a Human Resources required
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent is required coupled with post secondary diploma/degree in related field.
- Must have a good knowledge of provincial regulation.
- Strong computer skills in window applications.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- CHRP designation an asset
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.