Human Resources Manager
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead the Corporate Human Resources department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario.
- Responsible for strategic initiatives in Human resources and Health & Safety for all Hourly and Salary employees for multiple locations within Windsor, Brampton and Mexico.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety program and claims management (WSIB, STD and LTD)
- Promote positive employee relations (i.e. employee handbook, company surveys employee standards committee etc) and talent management within the company
- Develop compensation and retention strategies to sustain growth and change management
- Training and Development within the organization
- Interact daily with Managers to provide functional guidance with respect to attendance management and corrective action process
- Maintain performance management initiatives and analytics throughout the company
- Develop, administer and maintain all applicable Human Resource policies and procedures with approval from Senior Management
- Provide overall direction to Human Resource Department which correlates with the organizational goals and future plans.
- 8 - 10 years of progressive HR and Safety management experience preferably in manufacturing
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- CHRP/CHRL Certification strongly preferred
- Knowledge/experience with IATF16949 & ISO14001 is an asset
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.