IT Systems Analyst
Who We Are:
Established in 1986, Ground Effects has grown to become a multi-faceted supplier of interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry. We are a global company, headquartered in Windsor, Ontario.
At GFX, we have created a culture that values long-standing employees and excellence in everything we do. Employees can expect to be a part of a great team that values safety and quality.
Ground Effects is looking for an IT Systems Analyst to assist the IT department in the development and support of company applications at the Ground Effects Corporate Office in Windsor, Ontario. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication and organizational skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- A University Degree in related field (B. Comm in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering) preferred.
- College Diploma with 3 years’ experience.
- 2-5 years system development experience.
- Experience exposure to the following languagesdatabases including
- MS SQL, HTML/CSS
- C++, C#, JSON, Java – language family, APEX.
- Computer skills (MS OFFICE required), willingness to learn skills in other software (Celigo, Esker, Epicor, NetSuite, Salesforce, SharePoint, etc.)
- Must be team oriented with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in API development and or project management considered an asset
- Have excellent time management skills: Should be able to independently prioritize and multi task to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, reliable and punctual
- Will be responsible for the administration of the ERP environment (Epicor, NetSuite, Aim, etc.).
- Managing Security Permissions
- Maintain EDI integration between Epicor and AutoCOR.
- Manage the data flow between tightly integrated systems.
- Ensuring EDI information is flowing properly through the system.
- Ensuring Change Management processes are adhered to before making system change
- Understand tasks and deliverables as a team member representing your functional area, ensuring the project is structured in compliance with GFX Missions and Goals
- Collect and validate requirements for the business and make business process decisions within your area of expertise
- Investigate, prototype, test and implement best practice for your area of responsibility
- Liaise with key stakeholders ensuring departmental managers are involved in escalated decisions and buy in on all recommended processes
- Identify and present pertinent information that will impact the project to the project team/manager in a timely manner and recommend solutions
- Summarize project activities - required to report on the progress of project activities on a weekly basis to the Manager
- Ensure proper communications surrounding team and departmental requirements are clear, concise, and understood
- Document the end state business processes
- Train, coach and mentor end users, and reinforce/audit new processes
- Input to risk and issue management and responsible for resolution or escalation
- Capture and track change requests to resolution
- Support milestone tracking across multiple project deliverables
- Manage project documents as requested
- Travel to all GFX facilities
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Are you ready to COME GROW WITH US?!
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.