Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
We are recruiting for Machine Maintenance associates to support our continued growth.
- As assigned by Maintenance Supervisor perform necessary and scheduled preventative maintenance activities in a timely manner ensuring that all preventative maintenance activities are documented per established procedures.
- Ensure that any safety issues arising from machine maintenance are immediately attended to
- Perform general building repairs as required (ie. doors, replacing broken parts).
- Troubleshoot and diagnose errors on all types of machinery.
- Grade 12 education , further education a definite asset.
- Certification in Industrial Electronic Repair or Industrial Maintenance Mechanic a definite asset.
- Some experience performing machine maintenance activities.
- Some experience performing general building maintenance activities.
- Strong mechanical background and a general understanding of the function and operation of a variety of machinery and equipment
- Good problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Must have and maintain an valid and appropriate Ontario Driver's licence
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.