Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis based at the head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative discipline.
- 7 years of professional experience in accounting or finance with at least 3 in FP&A, preferably in manufacturing.
- CPA designation strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with various ERP and accounting software systems.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and their application.
- Oversees and develops the Company's annual operating budget, forecasts, and supports long-term strategic, program plans.
- Collaborate with business leaders and oversee production of annual and quarterly operating forecasts and budgets and corresponding analysis of trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and related areas
- Communicate information on business strategies and relationships that become the basis for analysis and development of performance measures
- Guide the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process across the organization, coordinating with senior employees and executive teams
- Partner with key team members across departments(s) to coordinate budget development, contribute to strategic planning efforts, and influence positive decision making
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast weekly revenue/review monthly results
- Support the presentation of forecasts and financial/operational dashboards to executive management
- Contribute to automation and improvement of budget tracking and reporting processes
- Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures
- Provide detailed feedback, insight, and recommendations to the business on its financial performance, focusing on key drivers including profitability models, trends, and research needs
- Prepare monthly reporting and variance review for key financial and operational metrics, identifying and explaining performance against budget, forecast, and prior year
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.