Materials Coordinator EDI
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Materials Coordinator to assist and support the EDI/Warehouse department at the corporate office in Windsor, Ontario.
- Be the point of contact for all customers and address issues in a professional and proficient manner in order to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all customer orders/releases are entered into Epicor
- Where applicable, the incumbent must electronically receive and transmit customer requirements (i.e. Smart system, EDI/ASN systems).
- Ensure all shipping documentation is accurate and entered into Epicor.
- Monitor and report department measurables as directed by Warehouse Manager.
- Assist with any additional duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent, with completion of post secondary education preferred
- 1-2 Years of experience in EDI/Logistics or similar capacity
- Experience working in the automotive industry required
- Must have knowledge of NAFTA and customs documentation requirements
- Must be familiar with OEM packaging specification guidelines
- Must have computer skills; including Windows and MS Office, Lotus Notes, Epicor
- Must be team oriented and possess strong communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with TS16949 requirements an asset
- Health and Safety, First Aid and CPR training an asset
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.