Ground Effects is looking for a Materials Plannerto assist the Materials department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario.
- Release and track material from sub suppliers and suppliers on Approved Vendor list
- Ensure that all Purchasing and releasing documents precisely identify the product required. These documents shall also specify all quality and delivery requirements.
- With the assistance of the Workplace Health and Safety committee, ensure that all materials used in part manufacture meet with all governmental legislation with regards to safety.
- Receive and input customer orders into ERP System (as required), review demand for supplier releasing.
- Plan sub and suppliers releases to enable suppliers to meet delivery requirements.
- Monitor and report departmental measurables as directed.
- Maintain ERP and tracking systems for order follow up and releasing
- Create Epicor P.O’s for approvals, release to suppliers timely, ensure receipt and adherence to P.O.is followed.
- Work with Quality Department in the qualification process of new suppliers (paint colour), where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of previous purchasing/buying experience.
- Background in a manufacturing environment as an OEM supplier an asset, where applicable.
- Must have a minimum of Grade 12 education with preference to candidates with post secondary education in purchasing or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with IATF requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with MSWord and Windows
- Must be team oriented
- Must have and maintain an appropriate valid Ontario Driver's Licence.
- Must have and maintain legal access/entry to the United States.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.