Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Materials Planner to assist the Materials department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Background in Manufacturing Environment as an OEM supplier an asset
- Minimum Five (5) years previous Material Planning experience preferred, familiar with (Material Requirements Planning, Microsoft applications)
- Familiarity with IATF/ ISO requirements. Strong computer skills in window applications.
- Must be Team Oriented.
- Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain legal access/entry to the United States.
- Must have a minimum grade 12 education. Preference to candidates with post-secondary education, APICS, CPIM, or CSCP designation.
- Tracking of all incoming and movement of material between both sub and direct suppliers.
- Create and ensure all Purchase Order released are supported with precise required information and documentation.
- All materials used in part manufacture meet with all Governmental compliance legislation (as required).
- Track and follow up on all receipts supporting GFX ERP system.
- Plan sub and suppliers’ releases to enable suppliers to meet delivery requirements.
- Monitor and report departmental measurable as directed.
- Maintain ERP and tracking systems for order follow up and releasing.
- Ensure that the O.H.S.A. and internal safe operating principles are adhered to.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.