Who We Are:
Established in 1986, Ground Effects has grown to become a multi-faceted supplier of interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry. We are a global company, headquartered in Windsor, Ontario.
At GFX, we have created a culture that values long-standing employees and excellence in everything we do. Employees can expect to be a part of a great team that values safety and quality.
Ground Effects is looking for a Materials Planner to join our team in Windsor, Ontario. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication and organizational skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Background in Manufacturing Environment as an OEM supplier an asset
- Minimum Five (5) years previous Material Planning experience preferred, familiar with (Material Requirements Planning, Microsoft applications)
- Familiarity with IATF/ ISO requirements. Strong computer skills in window applications.
- Must be Team Oriented.
- Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain legal access/entry to the United States.
- Must have a minimum grade 12 education. Preference to candidates with post-secondary education, APICS, CPIM, or CSCP designation.
- Tracking of all incoming and movement of material between both sub and direct suppliers.
- Create and ensure all Purchase Order released are supported with precise required information and documentation.
- All materials used in part manufacture meet with all Governmental compliance legislation (as required).
- Track and follow up on all receipts supporting GFX ERP system.
- Plan sub and suppliers’ releases to enable suppliers to meet delivery requirements.
- Monitor and report departmental measurable as directed.
- Maintain ERP and tracking systems for order follow up and releasing.
- Ensure that the O.H.S.A. and internal safe operating principles are adhered to.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Are you ready to COME GROW WITH US?!
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.