Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Materials Planner to assist the Materials department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Background in Manufacturing Environment as an OEM supplier an asset
- Minimum Five (5) years previous purchasing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with QS 9000 requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with MSWord and Windows.
- Must be Team Oriented.
- Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain legal access/entry to the United States.
- Must have a minimum grade 12 education. Preference to candidates with
- post-secondary education purchasing or a related discipline.
- Receive and input customer orders into ERP system (as required), review demand for supplier releasing.
- Release and track material from sub suppliers, production and facility supplier material.
- Ensure that all purchasing and releasing documents precisely identify the product required.
- Plan Sub Contract and Suppliers’ releases to enable suppliers to meet delivery requirements (where applicable).
- Monitor and report departmental measurable as directed.
- Maintain ERP and tracking systems for order follow up and releasing from Suppliers.
- Create Epicor P.O.’s for approvals, release to suppliers timely, ensure receipt and adherence to P.O. is followed.
- Ensure that the O.H.S.A. and internal safe operating principles are in place and adhered to.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.