Summary: Ground Effects is looking for Materials Specialist to assist the Materials department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
· Post secondary education preferred
· Minimum 5-7yrs with Purchasing and or Materials related experience and background.
· PMAC or CPIM designation(s) or equivalent experience strongly preferred
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills
· Experience in Manufacturing.
· Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, Power Point.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Oversee and approve all PO’s from your designated plant(s).
· Review PO requests to ensure the right amount of parts, price and lead times are ordered. Follow up with the appropriate team member if not.
· Reduction and elimination of obsolete material at your designated plant(s).
· Ensure all orders have the necessary back up to justify PO amount.
· Work with the Office Admins & Material Planners to streamline ordering frequencies.
· Track and report monthly KPI’s.
· Must be able to travel to all GFX CDN and US Locations (as required).
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.