Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Millwright to support our manufacturing facility Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Assembly, installing and adjusting of machinery and equipment
- Fabricating machine parts
- Start-up, testing, and shutdown operations
- Working with manufacturing, metal fabrication, automotive assembly, equipment fabrication, automotive parts
- Conveyors, gas plant and shop compressors, pumps and compressors
- Hoists and other lifting devices, grinders, welding equipment, automated and robotics systems, electrical and electronic controls
- Using lathes and other machining tools, power tools, fans and blowers, Hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems
- Must be able to handle weight lifting of up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Responsible to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions, Install machinery and mechanical equipment
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts, fabricate parts required during overhaul
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Assemble machinery prior to installation
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Completion of college or technical training
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification
- 3 years to 5 years of experience
- Valid driver's license
- Strong ability to multi task
- Team player
- Considered an asset if able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process