Office Administrator - Bolton,ON
Summary:Ground Effects is looking for a part-time Office Administrator to support our plant in Bolton,ON.Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Processing mail (opens & sorts/distributes accordingly), answering phone calls/filtering calls and directing calls to the correct personnel.
- Weekly inventory of office supplies and general orders.
- Ensure all products received are verified and all contain packing slips.
- Monitor and report departmental measurables.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- File material according to the established procedures.
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 education with a Diploma/Certificate in Office administration highly recommended.
- 1 to 3 years of office administration experience.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Please reply by email to email@example.com or by fax to 519-946-0185.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.