Problem Solving Expert
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Problem Solving Expert to assist the Quality department at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. The position duties will consist ofrecognizing, addressing, resolving quality issues and ensuring the correction or resolution is fully understood and remains implemented.
- Collaborate with Corporate Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Plant Manager and or designee to address quality issues and follow through to its resolution and implementation of change in process.
- Confer with Quality Manager, Launch Coordinator/Continuous Improvement, Quality Supervisor, Customer Quality Representative or designee to implement immediate containment actions in response to internal or external quality issues.
- Champion efforts towards root cause determination and implementation of recommended actions.
- Participate in hands on training of quality containment activities.
- Recommend change in process based on root cause analysis, 8D methodology and issuance of CARS. Assist facility until problem is resolved and follow up on compliance to resolution.
- Assist facility with understanding the CAR process so resolution can be achieved;
- Work with other departments to achieve desired resolution, i.e., purchasing, environmental, health & safety, maintenance, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Familiarity with 8D Methodology, Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) and Root Cause Analysis.
- Excellent leadership abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to work with a team or individually.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.