Process Technician (Kingsville)
Summary: Ground Effects is looking for a Process Technician for our Kingsville location. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior/exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Certified Lift Truck driver preferred.
- General understanding of machinery and processes.
- Good understanding and experience with IATF and ISO requirements.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an injection molding environment
- High level of competency injection molding and knowledge of tooling .
- Monitor, verify and approve the production process(es) in conjunction with Quality Inspectors
- Provide feedback and assist to dial in each mold for optimal cycle time and quality
- Ensuring production requirements are met per forecasted schedule.
- Ensure all safety practices are followed and maintained.
- Continuous supervision of the shift and its personnel, while ensuring adherence to all procedures and maintenance of clean and safe environment.
- Record and report to management any downtime, scrap, manpower issues, and equipment failures
- Ensure Job Setup
- Problem solve with Quality Inspector any high scrap or quality concerns.
- Perform mold changes using approved checklists and procedures
- Clean, label, store, and organize all tools in designated areas
- Complete all changeover reports as required
- Documentation of all process changes and/or deviations from standard processes (including press changes as necessary).
- Perform other duties as assigned
Those interested can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.