Production SupervisorGround Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor to support our continued growth.
· Comply with the provisions of the O.H.S.A. and requirements and take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the workers.
· Ensure that general housekeeping practices are adhered to.
· Ensure that daily preventive maintenance schedules are being adhered to.
· Establish and maintain communication with other people in roles of responsibility to ensure that production is operating effectively and efficiently.
· Ensure that employees are following all rules and codes of conduct established in the
· Ensure that all new personnel receives appropriate training on their job so that they are aware of Quality, Productivity and Safety requirements.
· Provide leadership and direction to direct reports which includes work assignments,
attendance management and performance management.
· Ensure production quota's are being met.
· Familiar with IATF and ISO requirements.
· Minimum grade 12 education.
· Blue print reading knowledge.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Demonstrate computer skills.
· Must be meeting standards of current position.
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 519-946-0185.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.