Production Supervisor Oshawa,ON
Ground Effects is looking for a Production Supervisor to support our new facility in Oshawa, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd. has dedicated itself to excellence since its inception in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and more.
- Comply with the provisions of the O.H.S.A. and requirements and take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the workers.
- Ensure that general housekeeping practices are adhered to.
- Ensure that daily preventive maintenance schedules are being adhered to.
- Establish and maintain communication with other people in roles of responsibility to ensure that production is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that employees are following all rules and codes of conduct established in the Employee Handbook.
- Ensure that all new personnel receive appropriate training on their job so that they are aware of Quality, Productivity and Safety requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports which includes work assignments, attendance management and performance management.
- Ensure production quotas are being met.
- Familiar with IATF and ISO requirements.
- Minimum grade 12 education.
- Blue print reading knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills.
- Must be meeting standards of current position.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.