Senior Financial Analyst
Who We Are:
Established in 1986, Ground Effects has grown to become a multi-faceted supplier of interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry. We are a global company, headquartered in Windsor, Ontario.
At GFX, we have created a culture that values long-standing employees and excellence in everything we do. Employees can expect to be a part of a great team that values safety and quality.
Ground Effects is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist at the corporate head office in Windsor, Ontario. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication and organizational skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
· Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Finance
· 3 plus years of progressive experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment
· Strong analytical skills.
· Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
· Possess sound financial and business insights.
· Good communication skills in written and verbal formats.
· Advanced level skills in MS Excel.
- Maintain the inventory costing system and process on an ongoing basis
- Assist the accounting department with the annual physical inventory
- Provide input and recommendations within the computer system to help achieve an effective costing process
- Review monthly account reconciliations for specified accounts
- Participate in the financial performance results with budget vs actual variances
- Improve financial status by identifying and analyzing trends; recommending actions
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications within the system; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations. Analyze financial reports and translate them into concise summaries for management
- Support the coordination and preparation of the month end close process as well as budget and forecast process
- Prepare financial models to support different budget and forecast scenarios
- Develop studies/recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvement programs as requested by management.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Are you ready to COME GROW WITH US?!
Those interested can submit a resume to Recruitment@gfxltd.com
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.