Summary: Ground Effects is looking for Yard Maintenance personnel to assist and support our various Windsor locations.
· Utilizing a plow (and hand shoveling) perform snow removal in unexpected weather conditions
· Clear sidewalks of debris, snow and ice.
· Ensure that any safety hazards in relation to the buildings or their contents are immediately reported to the Plant Manager and/or immediately taken care of.
· Landscaping / beautification activities as required
· Will be working on above aspects at multiple plant locations.
· Work in compliance of the O.H.S.A. and site policies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to work flexible hours as well as extra hours as required
· Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the job being
· performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
· Should be team oriented.
· Experience in yard work an asset.
· Experience with a variety of hand and power tools relating to outside maintenance activities
· Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario Driver's license.
Grade 12 education