ISO RequirementsGround Effects complies to all requirements of:
- International Environmental Management Standard 14001:2015
- IATF 16949
- IATF 16949: Windsor (4505 Rhodes Drive)
- ISO 14001:2015: Windsor (2775 St Etienne Blvd)
- IATF 16949: Windsor (2775 St Etienne Blvd)
- IATF 16949: Windsor (2946 Walker Road)
- IATF 16949: Warren (1990 Concept Drive)
- IATF 16949: Bowling Green (1200 Corvette Drive)
- IATF 16949: Dearborn (15200 Commerce Drive North)
- IATF 16949: Kansas City (8250 NE Underground Dr Pillar 163)
- IATF 16949: Flint (3435 Van Slyke Road)
- IATF 16949: Fort Wayne (13204 Aboite Road)
- IATF 16949: Silao (Carretera de cuota Silao Guanajuato km 3.8)
- IATF 16949: Wentzville (320 Shockdrake Ct)
- IATF 16949: Westlake (31000 Viking Parkway)
- ISO 14001:2015: Westlake (31000 Viking Parkway)
- IATF 16949: Thailand (No. 500/96, WHA Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate 1)
Ground Effects Policies
Quality Policy (FCD 0707 Rev.5)
The goal of the Company is to maintain itself as a quality leader by focusing on customer requirements within design, engineering, manufacturing, coatings, spray on bedliner and vehicle customization operations of automotive and non-automotive products. As an OEM supplier of these products and services, we vow to provide our customers with products of the highest quality at competitive prices while maintaining prompt deliveries.
Management together with our associates will work as a team to strive for continual improvements so as to increase efficiency, reduce scrap and continue to satisfy our customers in every respect.
Implementation of the quality system is the responsibility of every department. All departments involved will follow systematic procedures from new product concept phase through to delivery.
Environmental Policy (FCD 0665 Rev.9)
Ground Effects is committed to a comprehensive environmental management system dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of its workplace, local, national and global environments. We will achieve these objectives through continual improvement of our pollution prevention activities including air emissions, Waste Reduction, Reuse, and Recycling as well as resource utilization thereby meeting or exceeding all legal and/or company adopted requirements.
Our commitment will be illustrated through the publication of this policy along with regular measurement and review of objectives and the evaluation of environmental impacts for new products and processes prior to implementation.